Wonderful news for all German fans of Summer. After MCM London (it actually is a week prior to it 😛 ), she continues her European tour and will attend next years MCM Comic Con Hannover from May 20-21. After 8 years, she is finally back in Germany and will attend the convention on both days, where she will sign autographs, pose for photos and probably also attend a panel.
Below are the opening hours for the con:
- SATURDAY: 9am to 6pm (Last ticket scan 5pm, no ticket sales)
- SUNDAY: 9:30am to 5pm (Last ticket sale and ticket scan 4pm)
Tickets for the convention are already available and can be purchased directly on their website.
- Weekend Priority Entry – 47,10 €
- Saturday Priority Entry – 27,10 €
- Sunday Priority Entry – 27,10 €
- Saturday General Entry – 22,10 €
- Sunday General Entry – 22,10 €
Not many information are available yet, but we will keep you posted on anything new. Still plenty of time to plan your trip to Hannover, so you have more than enough time to prepare yourself. 🙂 For more information check out the official website.
Autograph and Ticket prices are now available for the convention. They are €40 each.