MattM

• View Profile
Gaming thread
« on: November 07, 2013, 09:07:23 PM »
This thread is dedicated to anything relating to video games, whether it is game-related news, discussing about favorites games/games being currently played, etc.

MattM

• View Profile
Re: Gaming thread
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 09:10:18 PM »
The game I'm currently playing is Resident Evil for the Playstation. So far, I find it pretty fun and see why Resident Evil is one of the most recognized franchises in the survival horror genre. And in my opinon, it is way better than the film adaptations.

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 09:19:23 PM »
The game I'm currently playing is Resident Evil for the Playstation. So far, I find it pretty fun and see why Resident Evil is one of the most recognized franchises in the survival horror genre. And in my opinon, it is way better than the film adaptations.

Depends on the game. :) I liked the first 2. After that it went from survival horror to action. But I heard the last one, I think the one that was ported from the DS, was quite ok. If you haven'T you should check out the first 2 Silent Hill games. They are really good.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 11:08:54 AM »
Currently waiting for "No Man's Sky" to be released.  :D

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 07:34:44 AM »

I'm playing it now and having a lot of fun. It's better than I thought it would be.

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 10:56:01 PM »

I'm playing it now and having a lot of fun. It's better than I thought it would be.

Never bought it, because of all the bad press it got after it came out. Maybe when it has all the content they promised. :)

Stars.bz - Privacy Policy - DMCA
anything
anything