Posted in Helping for the Holidays
There is a little more detailed synopsis for Summer’s Christmas movie Help for the Holidays online, which will air on December 9 at 8 pm et on the Hallmark Channel.
I guess, winter can’t come soon enough this time, right?
Posted in Firefly
Posted in Alphas
So that episode was a blast, right ? Of course we don’t want to spoiler anyone that hasn’t seen it yet, but that definitely calls for a third season. Summer mentioned in her tweets and the previous interviews that she liked the scene were all girls were together. And yes, the scenes were really great. It was nice to see her hang out with the team. Also the elevator scenes and … no, you better see it for yourself.
Anyway, here are the caps from tonights season final of Alphas.
Here is the great scene with all the girls. Check out the video section for more.
Summer is soon starting the twitter chat and I’m sure most of you will check it out. For everyone that hasn’t the chance or just want to read it again, we will post Summer’s tweets here. We will update this post with new tweets when they arrive. Hopefully everyone has fun with the chat. And don’t forget to be kind!
– Hi Karen sending you love and healing thoughts!
– looking to work with writers and directors. Not looking to writing and directing on my own.
– The only scene with all four girls
– I’ll always keep that secret
– I like to stick with originals
– The hardest part was being brave enough to be myself.
– Skyler’s boots are magical. I just put those on and I’m ready to go.
– Seriously, I always go on set and work on taking a part and putting together all of Skyler’s inventions.
– That’s the movie that most made me want to be an actress.I used to watch it with my grandma. And she gave me the soundtrack when I was child
– My favorite scene from Alphaville where everyone that lives in the village is having dinner together.
– The flame throw that I made at the end of Need to Know.
– Made plans to come last year, but wasn’t able to make it due to work. 2013 should be my new European adventure.
– To be the female John Wayne.
– If I wasn’t acting there is no way I could be Skyler. Everyone knows I’m mechanically challenged.
– If I could choose an ability I think I’d choose Nina’s.
– Yes. I was a huge Star Trek the Next Generation fan. It’s a show I got to watch with my parents when I couldn’t sleep.
– My favorite singer is George Strait. I like a lot of country music. There are a lot singer song writers that I love.
– I love yoga, cardiobar and hiking.
– Yes. Always.
– New Girl.
– So many actors. Cate Blanchet
– I’ll never give that away.
– Know what’s true.
– Skip aliens!
– I really hope so
– Voodoo. Always been. Always be. Terrified.
– Combat boots.
– The grates on the ship really were quite sharp on my feet.
– I would love to do more scenes with David Strathairn
– That’s a great idea!
– I would like to see her push herself to trust the team.
– We did fall festival growing up not Halloween. This is tough for me.
– It would be Harkin.
– My favorite book is East of Eden.
– Vampire. Best clothes.
– He’s napping through the episode. He’s an angel dog.
– I don’t even know that pose.
– Of all time it’s got to be Star Trek the Next Generation.
– I don’t enjoy it before it’s been memorized.
– Taco Bell (on and off set).
– So much fun! Sandra Oh and Ellen are goddesses
– I’d like to see who he is and give him a piece of my mind.
– Hopefully we’ll find out what his Alpha ability is.
– Some time and some where.
– The last scary movie I watched was I Am Legend. To me that was scary.
– New Girl (I’d love to guest star on).
– In terms of singing, it depends.
– Our guard was down. It was 4 in the morning. Great conversations.
– Nervous laughter…
– I’m still crying. That was traumatic.
– If I get hired to sing it will be the proudest moment of my career.
– I don’t know that is.
Wao that were a lot tweets, right ? Hope we got everything.If we missed something, let us know. Summer answered a lot of question and you got to know her a bit better. Did everyone like the chat ? On a side note. SyFy just said that they had to cancel the chat early, because they reached the tweet limit.
You feel that its close to the season final of Alphas because a lot of interviews are coming up now. Most of it you have read already, but a few things are new – like an extended part about her tech skills. So head over to these web sites and check out the interviews with Summer. They were all part of the phone interview she gave last week. Enjoy!
[Interview with TVOvermind]
[Interview with Blastr]
[Interview on nicegirlstv]
[Interview on fangirlconfession]
[Interview on freevideotv]
[Interview on Starrymag]
[Interview on Collider]
Here is also an audio version of the interview.
And don’t forget to turn on your tv tonight at 8/7 c for the season final of Alphas and Summer’s live tweets. She will tweet via @AlphasSyFy.
Just a couple hours left before the season finale (and the live tweet) with Summer starts. We mentioned last week that Summer had a couple of phone interviews in preparation for the season finale of Alphas. So here is another one with her and executive producer Bruce Miller. A lot of it was mentioned during the tweets last week, but there are also a couple new information.
Bruce Miller tells us why he brought Skylar back to the series, which is really interesting. Summer speaks about how it was to work with the cast of Alphas and how she realized, that she and Erin have a lot in common. The part about Skylar(Zoe) and Summer is really great. It looks like that both of them are really close. Of course Summer would love to come back for another season and reprise her role as Skylar. (If it gets renewed) She also gives some great insights into her character, where she wants Skylar to be, what the challenges were and what is the difference between Skylar and the other characters she portrayed.
Besides Alphas, she also talks about Help for Holidays, Knights of Badassdom, the voice over for Supergirl – which was totally different but exciting – and that she would love to get back together with the Firefly family. (Nathan mentioned an animated series at the NYCC) There is a lot more, so go over to sci-fi talk and read the whole interview.
Couple days ago, Summer had phone interviews with several magazines in preparation of the season final of Alphas. We got a couple infos over twitter, but now IGN has posted the complete interview with her.
In this really great interview, Summer talks about how it feels to play a mom and Skyler who played her daughter in the show. She also talks about why the producers gave her character Skyler more mental than physical powers and of course the nice terminator reference in the last episode. Because we have the 10 anniversary of Firefly, she also talks about Joss (including S.H.I.E.L.D.) and the wonderful Firefly reunion panel at the San Diego Comic Con.
Follow the link and head over to IGN for the complete interview.