&bull 2014 Birthday Messages
Hey everyone, as you all know Summer will turn 33 on July 24… let’s all gather and wish her the best of Birthdays!!!
Like every year: you are all welcome to leave her a message on this page (click on the comment button to add yours) and on the 24th July, I will email all your comments directly to Summer!
According to Joan Allen, Summer might consider creating her own official Twitter account. So far nothing is settled. But we will keep you updated and let you know if Summer is joining twitter. So far there are no official Twitter or Facebook accounts of her.
We posted some time ago that Summer supported project Teddy Bear again by posing a stuffed bear at this years Philadelphia Comic Con. The auction has now started and you can bid on this item till October 24.
The auction item consists of a small (8″) stuffed breast cancer awareness bear with tag signed by Summer.
All proceeds from this auction will go to the The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. On a side note. It looks like that Summer still holds the record with the last package that was sold for $2,007.64. You can follow the link below to the auction site on ebay.
If you only want a copy of the picture, you can donate $20 here and send an email with the receipt & address to email@example.com.
Summer just sent me this, to thank you all for the birthday gifts you left on the site, which I’ve compiled into a pdf that I sent her.
Summer once again posed with a teddy bear at this years Philadelphia Comic Con to support Project Teddy Bear. This project raises money to support the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer by the Avon Foundation a public charity for breast cancer screening, diagnosis, treatment, support and prevention.
The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer is a national series of 39-mile weekend fund raising events launched in 2003 by the Avon Foundation.
Celebs pose with a teddy bear which has a Tag signed by the celeb. Photo and bear will be auctioned off to raise money for the Avon Foundation.
The auction package comes with a stuffed breast cancer bear with a tag attached, signed by Summer and a picture of Summer with the bear. The last time Summer’s package was auctioned off she set a new record when it was sold for incredible $2,007.64. The auction has not started yet, but will sometime in October, the breast cancer awareness month. So stay tuned.
&bull Happy Birthday Summer!!!
&bull Fanmail Address Changed
Summer wants to let you know that her fan mail address has changed a bit. The only thing that has changed is the box number which is now 848. The new address is valid from now on, so if you want to write her, use the address below.
&bull Summer’s twitter chat
Summer is soon starting the twitter chat and I’m sure most of you will check it out. For everyone that hasn’t the chance or just want to read it again, we will post Summer’s tweets here. We will update this post with new tweets when they arrive. Hopefully everyone has fun with the chat. And don’t forget to be kind!
– Hi Karen sending you love and healing thoughts!
– looking to work with writers and directors. Not looking to writing and directing on my own.
– The only scene with all four girls
– I’ll always keep that secret
– I like to stick with originals
– The hardest part was being brave enough to be myself.
– Skyler’s boots are magical. I just put those on and I’m ready to go.
– Seriously, I always go on set and work on taking a part and putting together all of Skyler’s inventions.
– That’s the movie that most made me want to be an actress.I used to watch it with my grandma. And she gave me the soundtrack when I was child
– My favorite scene from Alphaville where everyone that lives in the village is having dinner together.
– The flame throw that I made at the end of Need to Know.
– Made plans to come last year, but wasn’t able to make it due to work. 2013 should be my new European adventure.
– To be the female John Wayne.
– If I wasn’t acting there is no way I could be Skyler. Everyone knows I’m mechanically challenged.
– If I could choose an ability I think I’d choose Nina’s.
– Yes. I was a huge Star Trek the Next Generation fan. It’s a show I got to watch with my parents when I couldn’t sleep.
– My favorite singer is George Strait. I like a lot of country music. There are a lot singer song writers that I love.
– I love yoga, cardiobar and hiking.
– Yes. Always.
– New Girl.
– So many actors. Cate Blanchet
– I’ll never give that away.
– Know what’s true.
– Skip aliens!
– I really hope so
– Voodoo. Always been. Always be. Terrified.
– Combat boots.
– The grates on the ship really were quite sharp on my feet.
– I would love to do more scenes with David Strathairn
– That’s a great idea!
– I would like to see her push herself to trust the team.
– We did fall festival growing up not Halloween. This is tough for me.
– It would be Harkin.
– My favorite book is East of Eden.
– Vampire. Best clothes.
– He’s napping through the episode. He’s an angel dog.
– I don’t even know that pose.
– Of all time it’s got to be Star Trek the Next Generation.
– I don’t enjoy it before it’s been memorized.
– Taco Bell (on and off set).
– So much fun! Sandra Oh and Ellen are goddesses
– I’d like to see who he is and give him a piece of my mind.
– Hopefully we’ll find out what his Alpha ability is.
– Some time and some where.
– The last scary movie I watched was I Am Legend. To me that was scary.
– New Girl (I’d love to guest star on).
– In terms of singing, it depends.
– Our guard was down. It was 4 in the morning. Great conversations.
– Nervous laughter…
– I’m still crying. That was traumatic.
– If I get hired to sing it will be the proudest moment of my career.
– I don’t know that is.
Wao that were a lot tweets, right ? Hope we got everything.If we missed something, let us know. Summer answered a lot of question and you got to know her a bit better. Did everyone like the chat ? On a side note. SyFy just said that they had to cancel the chat early, because they reached the tweet limit.
&bull Happy Birthday Summer