default
Categories Summer

Summer Joining Twitter Soon ?

According to Joan Allen, Summer might consider creating her own official Twitter account. So far nothing is settled. But we will keep you updated and let you know if Summer is joining twitter. So far there are no official Twitter or Facebook accounts of her.

15 Comments on "Summer Joining Twitter Soon ?"

KBBK1337
KBBK1337
2 years 5 months ago

Can you guys relay to Summer that @waltpsu is holding @SummerGlau for her? She can contact waltpsu@gmail.com to reclaim it.

The1Russter
The1Russter
2 years 5 months ago
There are tons of Summer Glau fans who are dying to read her tweets or exchange tweets with her. Many do not realize she isn’t on twitter already. There are lots of fakes out there. Myself and Chris Dvanne over at the Summer Glau wiki have done our best to expose the fakes. I hope that when Summer does choose to join twitter that it will put an end to some of these fakes. For both herself and everyone else, I’ve created a page at the sarahconnorfans.com wiki that lists all the fake accounts. http://www.sarahconnorfans.com/page/Summer+Glau+%26+Social+Media The list is a year… Read more »
James
James
2 years 5 months ago

I guess she’s finally giving in to the constant hounding…

Mart
Mart
2 years 5 months ago

Summer has a massive fan base, the amount of questions from fans that would get thrown her way………good luck Summer :) , if she joins great but we all know what happened last time she joined a social site, she got hacked. Just make sure Norman to pass along that a password should be at least 12 characters, have capital letters as well as lowercase and at least 4 digits……..makes it hard for hackers.

Mart
Mart

Good :)

Matt M.
Matt M.
2 years 5 months ago

I think she should go for it. Not only will she establish a better connection to her fan base, but also keep her followers posted on stuff she’s working on as well as any future appearances she may make (whether it would be on TV or in a public setting). If she actually does move forward with going on Twitter, that would be great!

James
James
2 years 5 months ago

I don’t mean to be rude, Matt, but isn’t that exactly what S-G.net does?

antisalt
antisalt
2 years 5 months ago

I hope she stays away from the social media. Twitter is the work of the devil. :)

It seems to cause more trouble than connect with fans for celebs.

@waltpsu, that’s very nice of you.

Brian_R
Brian_R
2 years 5 months ago
I have mixed feelings about Summer having a Twitter account. I think if she could be reached through a friend(s) twitter account that would be great and adds a “filter”. For Summer herself to have an account would be great for fans, but also invites Summer “haters” to contact her; this is NOT good. Summer wouldn’t have the time nor resources to filter out all the “bad”, so perhaps communicating though a friend twitter account would be best. I’m sure as Summer “wiki” webmasters can attest, it’s hard to weed out, and ban Summer “haters” from “wikis” and “forums”. I’m… Read more »
Thomas

Hey guys.

Even if Summer does decide to join Twitter or not: let’s remember that this is a place to support her decisions.
We are her fans. And should support her. Yes there is a downside and upside when it comes to social media. But in the long run the choice belongs to Summer…and we should be happy for her.

Kes
Kes
2 years 5 months ago

I’m for the idea, and id LOVE to talk to summer on Twitter, but i don’t really like it and i promised myself i wouldnt make an account, but it’s her decision! I still fully support you Summer! :)

Mart
Mart
2 years 5 months ago

Lets hope she doesn’t get hacked and scared away if she does join.

Matt M.
Matt M.

@ James
Sure, this fansite keeps us up to date with any news about Summer in terms of roles and appearances. But I think it would be neat to hear this type of news directly from her via Twitter.

REG
2 years 5 months ago

this sounds good but Twitter has the most spam of any social media. but if she decides to go ahead with it, it’ll be great!

Deaghaidh
Deaghaidh
2 years 4 months ago

Summer doesn’t seem like the type to get herself in trouble with inappropriate tweets, so maybe this will end well.

wpDiscuz